Followers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

March's Mini Album...

On a plus note Aprils is over half done... woot woot...

So for March's mini I did a small album for my niece (you may remember the sneak peek from last month of the cover)... Miss Paige-Lynn's 1st Birthday was February 21. It was just a small album... most of the pictures in it are tucked into a pocket inside but I loved it none the less... The cover of this album also got featured on Pages in time site, I was so excited that I had to post the rest of it even though I am sick as a dog and should be in bed..

So without further hesitation here we go.....


The completed cover... the picture is actually on the inside page.


First pages... I love the childish stamps.



A closer view of the first page.


Pages 2&3..


A closer view of page 2 I loved that tag had to put it in here and the picture of my niece is so sweet.


These are the various tags and things for my sister to fill out. Page 3


Pages 4&5. On the left is my sister and my niece I love that they both have the exact same look on their faces. And on the right is a pocket with about 10 pictures of her cake smash and a tag that says "things we did today" for my sister to fill out.



These are an added bonus of my yellow flowers for the swap over at SB.com!!

No comments: