Followers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

A GIGANTIC CRAFTY POST!!!

Guess who borrowed a camera?? That's right I did! Given its my moms pocket camera and does not compare to what I usually shoot with so you will have to bear with me on this... so lets get this started here is the jump into a bit of what I have been up to since I forgot my camera...

Lets start with a swap I am doing over at a forum... its a handmade flower swap.. so here we go....


Here is the pile of flowers and I still have a couple colors to make yet!


Purple Flowers


Black Flowers, these ones are about 1" in size


Blue Flowers


Orange Flowers


WHITE GLASS FOWERS!!!


Pink Flowers


Green Flowers


Teal Flowers


Next on the list I made A card storage box and an ATC storage box.. here are the pictures...








And finally here are a few of the ATC's and the cards out of the boxes... 









Thats all for now Scrappers I am finish March's Mini album this evening and will post that tomorrow and it will be more of an entry I just have so much to show you all including a new tutorial that I just wanted to post this so you can have a look and then on to the next! Stick around and please keep checking back!

Happy Scrapping

No comments: