Followers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday.

Hello my crafty friends! Happy Easter to you all.. So last night after my son went to bed I came to my crafty space to upload and blog my mini album. I succeeded at that and then was going to go to bed. But, the crafts had other plans for me. I had pulled out Bo Bunny's Timepiece Collection earlier that after noon and it was just screaming at me to be scrapped, therefore I stayed up ridiculously late working on this making flowers, cutting things out, using my Cricut, and distressing. I have yet to decide if this LO is complete yet or not, but I have decided that I need to step away from it for a bit... Without further rambling here it is...



Here is my son... isn't he sweet, when he sleeps? LOL. This was on our trip to BC last summer he was about 6 months old when we did this trip, he spent hours in the car and traveled like a little trooper.


Here is a shot of my flowers, I made them using both my Bloom cartridge and the Mothers Day Bouquet for my Cricut. 


Another Angle focusing more on the depth of the page and my lovely little butterfly on a bottlecap.




And a few more angles for your viewing pleasure. I really enjoyed making this LO so far, I think I am going to leave it as it sits, but that could change again before I finish this post. I absolutely love this collection from BoBunny. Now I am off to use what remains to make a few cards and then over to my Grandmothers for Easter dinner.

Have a Scrappy day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love all those details.

Unknown said...

Fabulous flower tutorial! Love it! There are so many great ways to make your own flowers and I can't get enough of these tutorials, thanks so much for sharing!