Followers

Friday, February 18, 2011

Its a long weekend...

I wanted to finish up my first tutorial this weekend, but as usual life has gotten in the way and unfortunately I am not going to have my crafty project for you guys... well possibly on Monday after my nieces first birthday I will whip something quick up for you all.

On a plus not a trip to the city means a trip to Micheals, and to my favorite scrapbooking store in the entire world Yesterday's Memories in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, you have never met a nicer group of ladies, when you walk into this place you can't help but smile you are greeted with the ladies name and if there is anything they can do to help you they are more then happy to do it! If you are ever in Saskatoon or have live there and have never been in the store you should definitely stop in!!

So I will definitely have to post all of the new wonderful goodies I am going to have to work with, and maybe the damage to the bank account. I am giddy like a ten year old when the Carnival is in town!

Be back Monday everyone, have a happy crafting weekend....

Oh ya on a quick note I got my Kraftin Kimmie Stamps, they are beautiful! I will post a picture when I get home and tie into them!

No comments: