Followers

Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday...

So Friday has come at last.... no actual work for me today has the daycare lady has that narsty flu that has been going around... So what is there for me to do today.... my son will be going for a nap soon... my niece is not around today for me to dress up and take pictures of some of the hair accessories I have been working on... my sewing machine finally bit the dust... which really SUCKS because I have material all cut and ready to go to make some things I have been wanting to try and post on here... one more week and I will have my new one thank goodness I think I am starting to go through withdrawl here... I guess that leaves me with only one option back to hair accessories to make... hmm where to start today.... I will be back later to show what I have come up with...

Oh ya... and oooOOOoooOOO so excited to start my first large project for my blog... I bought a dresser made of solid wood *YAY* for 35 dollars for my son... it is currently white but just you wait and see what it will be when I am done....... I will be starting on that tomorrow so give me a few days and it should be up here for your criticism.

No comments: