Followers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

A very CRAFTY weekend!

So I didn't nearly get as much scrapping done this week as I would have liked, I was just too played out after work to do anything! IT SUCKED!! So this weekend I am on a mission to get as much done as I can! So you may see more then one post from me in a week and each post may have more then one project in it (I am finishing up some I started before as well as working on new ones.

Weekend Project No.1: Challenge for Scrappy Chic Cafe the LO must be at least 50% GREEN!



Here is the finished LO (yes I know there are no pictures on it but there is still snow on the ground), fulfilling the 50% green requirement. 
I used 2 12x12 black cardstock out of my stash (sorry I can not remember the brand), Bo Bunny- Sun kissed- Spash Zone Item # 12SKZ832 (backside), Kaiser Craft- Sublime P226 Majesty, and P227 Outrage Are the papers I used for the main LO.
The flowers were made from Pique-Nique - Smoothie aux Fraises. Ice Stickles by Ranger Ink- Ice Lime. As well as Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels- Key Lime Pie.
The ink on the LO is Versacolor- 161 Green Tea, I also used Glimmer mist by Tattered Angels- Key Lime Pie on some of the pieces of paper to add a bit of shine to them. 


Here is a close up of some of my handmade flowers, I used stickles on them as well, the stickers are just some from my stash, I am not sure where they came from.


The script on the LO- Happy: Adjective; joyous, exuberant, sunny, content, playful, upbeat, convivial, peaceful, intoxicating; your default disposition (thank-you); how I feel every single day knowing you and loving you.


These were made with my Cricut, I then inked the edges.


Again, made with the Cricut, then inked edges.


Here is the other flower I made I used Glimmer mist and Ice stickles on this as well.

So there is my first project of the day and I absolutely love it! 


Here is a card for m card swap, the digital stamp comes from Kenny K I absolutely LOVE his stuff, I colored it with Prisma Color Pencil Crayons and created the words on Microsoft Word I think the card is simple but I still love it. 
Weekend Project No.2: Another card for my card swap.

No comments: