Followers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Matchbox Monday

Hello crafty people... I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend... I know I did I got my crafty space all cleaned up (not that you could tell now) I finished a couple swaps over at SB.com, as well as the weekly LO for Pages in time (unfortunately the sketch won't be out until thursday so you have to wait till then to see it), but in the mean time hop on over there and check out the sketch from this week as well as the challenges we have going on. We would love to have you hang out in our neck of the woods and let us see your lovely work!

On to what I accomplished today, I finished my matchbox for a swap I am in and here it is for you all




I love it... I almost wish I could keep it... the image is a digi stamp that I have been dying to use and fit perfectly for the music themed matchbox. I used a clock charm that is hanging as well as a key glued to the bottom, I hadmade the mini rose just to add some more romance to the inside of the box. The handle on the front is just a really large eyelet button type thing that I glued on instead of setting!


And finally here is my may kit swap, the color, I am pretty sure you can figure it out was green, the other stipulations were 4 pieces of paper 6x6, 3 dragon flies (I quilled mine), 3 flowers (oops i made a few more), 12 inches of ribbon (again I gave more lol) and one blinged out item, its hard to see from here but I covered the bottom of the bottlecap in stickles then put a protector thing over that and glued and rhinestone in the center then adhered a clock charm over top it looks great, as well as one other "boy" type thing, I gave a stamp of a turtle I have. The other extra's were some breads, and a tag. I really hope my pal likes it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love that little matchbox! I've never done one of those before. They look like so much fun!