Followers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Another weekend...

I have a few things to show you all today... some from last week... a new one from this weekend... and an evening of crafting yet to come...

But first things first... I got my Etsy store up, just waiting to get my banner and things exactly the way I like them and then it will go up and so will the rest of my items. In the meantime I did list my first item, you can see it here. I am pretty excited about this!


Here is a fun little card I made for the Pages in Time Embossing Challenge. I think it turned out wonderful, once again I am unsure of where the stamp came from as I had it before I started keeping track of where they come from, silly me lesson learned. The sentiment is my own writing. The embossing is the white paper in the backround.


Here is the LO I made for the Sketch Challenge over at Pages in time. It was such a pretty sketch that I just had to do it even though I had no pictures in mind for it. 


We had a bunch of games happen to over at Pages In Time for the online crop it was a wonderful time, this was one of the last games we had was to create clothes for the paper dolls in honor of the Royal wedding and here are mine!

I will be back again later this evening with some more things for you all, I am going to finish my challenges for this crop tonight and will show them off for you all later.


No comments: