Followers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

So much on the go...

But here are 2 small projects for you all...


The first is just a tag, the flowers are all the Prima ones that come in the milk jug thing.. lol I am bad with words at the moment apparently... The ribbon and lace and greenery all come out of my stash.. The little green butterfly is from a kit swap I did and the flourish is handmade using stickles. Oh ya can't forget my distress ink that is on here as well! I really like the way this one turned out. 


Project 2 is just a little coin envelope mini! Everything on this mini was leftovers, the paper to the stickers to the lace and ribbon!


Here is what the album looks like from the side.. this is as wide as it opens the only decorated pieces are the tags.


Here is the album with the tags that are in it, I left 2 of them blank, I may finish them I might now... depends on what I plan to use the project for. 


The opposite side of the tags. 


Here is the book laying down.

That is all that I have for you for now, I have some photographing of some cards to do... if it ever stops raining, I am part of a blog hop that is coming up at the end of the month for Pages In Time, that I am pretty stoked about. I am also working on two mini\s one is an envelope mini using the Once Upon a Springtime collection from Graphic 45, the other is also from Graphic 45 its using the Curtain call line. 

Happy srapping

3 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

This book is wonderful...tfs

Lynn Biermann said...

Love the mini & tag! Fantastic work! THanks for visiting my blog! have a great weekend :)

ms.schwiet said...

wow this is so awesome!!!!! What details and how cute and tiny